Distilled Vinegar 5% Acidity
Tips For Using Golden Mountain Distilled Vinegar.
* To remove pesticides from fruit and vegetables, wash them with a mixture of two of three tablespoons of distilled vinegar per litre of water.
* For fluffier, great-tasting rice, add 1/3 tablespoon of distilled vinegar to the boiling water. Your rice will be easier to spoon and less sticky.
* To revive vegetables that look tired and wilted, soak them in a litre of cold water and tablespoon of distilled vinegar.
* To prevent hard-cooked eggs from cracking, add two tablespoons of distilled vinegar per litre of water before cooking. This will also help shells to peel off faster and easier.
* To clean, cut grease, and absorb odours on your wood cutting board, wipe down with distilled vinegar.
Keep in a dry place.
Ingredients: Water, Distilled Vinegar.