- Antioxidant. A study in the December 2004 issue of the journal “Bioscience, Biotechnology and Biochemistry” found five new antioxidants in barley tea along with many other previously known antioxidants.
- It’s a natural antiacid and can improve the digestion;
- Drinking roasted barley may also be beneficial to your dental health. It contains compounds that destroy the bacteria Streptococcus mutans, a microorganism that colonizes tooth surfaces and contributes to cavities, according to a 2007 study in the “Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry.”
Ingredients: Italian Organic Roasted Barley (Hordeum Hexasticum, seeds); Chicory (Cichorium intybus, roots); Red Tea Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis, leaves); Ginseng (Panax Ginseng, roots); Wild Rose (Rosa Canina L., fruits); Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum, barks); Hawthorn (Crataegus Oxyacantha, flowers); Peppermint (Mentha Piperita, leaves); Cardamum (Elettaria Cardamomum, seeds extra); Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale, roots); Bitter Orange (Citrus Aurantium Amara, peels of fruits); Green Anis (Pimpinella Anisum, seeds); Ginger (Gingiber Officinalis, roots); Fennel (Foeniculum Officinale, seeds); Cumin (Carum Carvi, seeds).
Bags of 350 g
PROTECTED AROMA & TASTE SYSTEM:
- sealed freshly roasted in triple foil film;
- packed in protective atmosphere (MAP); degassing valve