Serves 4 (cooking time 10 minutes)
1 packet (25g) Tom Ka paste, 1 packet (25g) coconut milk powder, 1 packet (5g) dry spices, 200g (7 oz or 1/2 lb) chicken (cut into bite-sized pieces), 60g (2 oz) mushrooms and cabbage, 320 ml (1 2/5 cups or 11 fl oz)
1. Dissolve coconut milk powder in 320 ml water in a pot or saucepan, do not use hot or cold water
2. Boil coconut milk. Pour contents of dry spices packet in
3. Add chicken, mushrooms and cabbage
4. Add Tom Ka paste and stir until dissolved
5. Boil until chicken, mushrooms and cabbage are cooked
6. A dash of fish sauce can be added if desired. Serve hot
Allergy Advice: Contains Soy, Coconut.
This product is produced in a factory which uses nuts.
Storage Instruction: Store in a cool dry place.
Coconut, Salt, Galangal, Maltodextrin, Lemongrass, Palm Oil, Sugar, Chilli, Kaffir Lime Leaf, Shallot, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate), Coriander.