Cooking ingredients, what you need:
• Mince chicken or favourite meat 200g (0.4lb)and cooking oil 1-3 tbsps
• Kanokwan Kua Kling Stir Fry Curry Paste 1 bag (50g)
• Sliced lemongrass, chopped kaffir lime leaves and sliced fresh long red chilli
Cooking directions by Mr. Kanok & Mrs. Wan:
1. Bring 1-2 tbsps cooking oil to medium heat in a fry pan.
2. Add mince chicken or favourite meat 200g (0.4lbs) to pan. Add Kanokwan Kua Kling Stir Fry Curry Paste 3 tbsps (50g). Stir until fully cooked and fragrant.
3. Add additional seasoning to taste (sugar 1 tsp preferred). Add sliced lemongrass, chopped kaffir lime leaves and sliced fresh long red chilli. Stir fry until cooked.
Ingredients: garlic, lemon-grass, chilli, turmeric, galangal, salt, shallot, finger root, acidity regulator (malic acid)
Store in cool dry place, once opened keep refrigerated.
Product of Thailand.